Sunday, July 22, 2007

Less Frequent blogging

Sad news my friends ... the US Air Force, in its near infinite wisdom, has decided to block access to the blogger domain -- so I'm not going to be able to post as often as I've traditionally done.

In other news I've become a rabid fan of Dennis Miller's radio show -- its a wonderful mix of humor, politics, sports, and pop culture. If you're a MillerTime fan then check it out. I download the show in podcast form for free from here (and listen to it on my Zune while at the gym).

Now I know what you're thinking ... but Will what happened to your ipod nano? Well, the thing is ... I needed more space than the 4gigs offered by the nano, and I since i needed a full size i thought i should get video capability as well. I originally thought I'd go for the video ipod, but when I started comparing the video ipod and the zune ... well the zune's screen is bigger and brighter, and the zune has fm radio, the zune has a cool scratch-resistant surface, and the zune has wi-fi capability for sharing music with other zuners. plus it was like 40 bucks cheaper. so, there ya go.

No comments: